Thursday, July 28, 2016

Week 3 EOC: Making Money for Good

War divides music connects, I completely agree. Musicians without borders are a non-profit that spreads music to all different nations in tragedy and poverty.  It connects local musicians from all across the world. It has multiple different programs from Ireland to Bosnia’s. It also aids in music therapy across the world.“sustainability the idea that socially responsible companies will outperform their peers by focusing on the world's social problems” pg42 , MKTG“The social responsibility of businesses is growing around the world.” Pg43, MKTG“social responsibility can be profitable” Pg, 42, MKTGThis company is very close to one I would like to start myself and helps spread the love of music across the world and I find that incredible. They go to so many different places and use music to teach and communicate because music is the one language that transcends all races and religions. I find this organization to be truly one of great importance and I hope to be able to make a large donation to them in the future to help there cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment