Thursday, July 21, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

As it stands right now at 10:57 am on Thursday the fourteenth of July I have not been surer of anything than this in my entire life. I would say my love for audio and music started long before I was even a thought. Both grandfathers on either side of my family were big band musicians during the hay day of Old Vegas. My father would follow in the musician aspect as a guitarist and very good one. I was born to be an artist and musician. I have spent year’s practicing in both classical music then moving to new school lyricism and rap. To engage in to the audio industry fully professional is a hard thing to do but something I look forward to. I have spent years practicing my art. But there is something deeper then that. It is in my blood but no one in my family has taken it as far as I am planning to. As an audio engineer I plan to revolutionize the game in many different aspects. Music is just the start in my master plan and with the talent and dedication I possess I will not let anything get in my way. Vance means protector and defender of the marshes and I find that very ironic. The music business is much like the marshes hard to move in, hard to see clearly and you never know what’s or who’s next to you. And although I am ok with all types of expression I feel as if the musical marshes are being polluted and destroyed by the musically impaired and less rehearsed. As an audio engineer I plan to use what I know to ensure the over all protection of the beautiful musical marshes we call the music business.

No comments:

Post a Comment