Thursday, July 28, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

My favorite Chinese place is named China AA. They are around the corner from my house and they are fast and constantly reliable. I feel like there customer service is constant and never failing. I always order the same thing, chicken fried rice with no onion and cucumber rolls. It is one of my favorite dinners. It literally only takes them 6 minutes to make it and less than 10 min to deliver it. Thus making it a fast cheap delicious dinner that I can save and reheat later. I have ordered there over 50 times and they have messed only twice and when I called they immediately sent out the right order. The best part about there customer service is it is constant which is a major component of a good company. It is one thing to have good customer service one time but to continuously provide that type of service is how you run a successful growing company and keep customers. I will continue to go back to this company because it is fast cheap and provides and amazing customer service every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment