Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

Tech N9ne White Football Jersey
T9WHTJRSYXFTBLL_FRONT_500.jpgIt is overall white jersey with red lettering. A IX on the front and the name on the back being Tech N9ne. I bought it my self and it is my favorite jersey out of all them. I purchased it because I had been wanting a new jersey for while and this was the newest ones. It fits me perfectly and I feel I am not to be played with when I have it on. It is more then just a jersey it is almost like a knight putting on armor.



My Rose Tinted Glasses
Truly my best purchase to date. They are half frame. A beautiful burgandy on the side with a bronze like frame above the lenses. Then the lenses are a beautiful rose tint. I myself got these. When I put these on I truly feel different. Everyone says I resemble Johnny Depp with them on. My confidence went up when I got them and could not imagine any glasses without them. They also help seeing as I work in a artificially lit mall.



Burts Bees Pomegranate Shampoo
unknown.jpgMy favorite thing to pick up its my shampoo and conditioner. I love Burt's Bees products so when I saw the shampoo and conditioner I snatched it. It makes my hair smell amazing and take really good care of my hair as well. Which is a major thing with me seeing as we do live in the desert so it is very dry. Burt's Bees always has great products and this is my new favortie.




No comments:

Post a Comment